India has a history from breaking to making and now holds 29 states and 7 union territories. It is a country of colours, culture and, of course, heritage. It is the only country in the whole world which supports a wide variety of religion and language and yes, people over here do have a respect for other people’s religion too. A country which leaves a carved impression in hearts of the visitors not only because of the beauty they see but also of the generosity of the local people. India always welcomes its visitors with a smile and opened arms, and is always ready to tell you about them and their culture.
List of reasons, why one should visit India…..
- People of the country– This is one of the most important reasons. Even if you are a stranger they will treat you like a family, especially the rural area people, they are kindest and always ready to help kind of people. The tourists are mostly touched by the love and care they get here and this leaves the lifetime impression.
- Local food– yumm….. each and every state has their own speciality when it comes to cuisines. The flavour is amazing. The hard core spices are not always good for every visitor but on demand they prepare them according to suitability.
- Heritage sites- Places to see in India. The architecture and the history behind them are fascinating. India is one of the countries which have highest numbers of heritage sites.
- The Taj Mahal– One of the Seven Wonders of the World. India is known for it and every year bulk of visitors come to India just to visit Taj Mahal.
- India is known for the beauty of the land and every state is different from each other in form of culture and the reasons behind the thinks they follow.
- Adventure- A country with varieties of sport and a great adventure.
The landscape itself offers a breathtaking variety of scenic splendours from snow-clad mountains to tropical beaches, from placid lagoons to lush green forests, from fertile plains to vast deserts. India offers an intense spiritual experience too, and people come here to learn yoga, meditate, or spend time at an ashram.
The wildlife sanctuaries and national parks, the astounding monuments and magnificent palaces all add to the charm of this ancient land.
India is undoubtedly famous for its unmatched colours, smells, tastes and mystique but also for its hill stations. People comes from far to spend their vacations, honeymoon etc. india has a list of hill stations but let us see the best of them.
List of some popular hill stations in India-
Darjeeling Hill Station
The places to see in Darjeeling are:
- Natural History Museum
- Himalayan Mountaineering Institute
- The Lebong Race Track
- Tiger Hill
- Gymkhana Club
- Tibetan Refuge Centre
- Zoological Park
- Bhutia Busty Gompa
- Ghoom Monastery
Dalhousie Hill Station
Places to visit in Dalhousie Hill Station are:
- St. Andrew’s Church
- LaxmiI Narayan Temple
- Bakrota Hills
Kodaikanal Hill Station
It is the one of the most visited hill stations in India.
Places to visit in Kodaikanal Hill Station are:
- Berijam Lake
- Kodaikanal Trekking
- Dolphin’s Nose
- The Perumal Peak
- Kukal Cave
Gangtok Hill Station
It is the combination of old tradition and culture which adds up to the beauty of it.
Places to visit in Gangtok hill station:
- Enchey Monastery
- Government Institute of Cottage Industry
- Sikkim Research Institute of Tibetology
- Deer Park
- Changu Lake
Gulmarg Hill Station
Its beauty and adventure activities are the reasons why people like to come here.
Places to visit in Gulmarg Hill station:
- Skiing &Heliskiing
- Gondola Lift
- Gulmarg Biosphere Reserves
- Alpather Lake
- Shrine Of Baba Reshi / Ziarat Of Baba Reshi
- The NingliNallah
Lonavala – Khandala Hill Station
Places to see are:
- Lonavala Lake
- Rajmachi fort
- Shivaji Park
- Tungarli Lake
- Valvan Dam
- Duke’s Nose
- Tiger’s Leap
- Reversing Station Point
- Rajmachi Park
A lot of places to go including Ooty, Shimla, Manali, Srinagar, and many more.